The transformer (leader or defixator) builds his relationship as a defixator process that involves:
- to break with reductive concepts, imported visions, imaginary perceptions, negativity, status quo and anchoring biases,
- to protect against the crowding-out, locking-in, path-dependency and picking-losers effects
- to be part of a mutual recognition process.
It is a question of fully assuming its history and the achievements of humanity
- without presenting himself as a victim who demands reparation, restitution, consolation prize or tied aid and
- to look to the future, to first-move, create, innovate, anticipate
- without worrying about followers, copiers and looters.
Each of the actors can provide leadership for TC or to stimulate it within
Regions/RECs, Zones, Transcontinental Spaces